|Developed From||XV-5001L Skyknight|
|Developed Into|| XV-7101 Luxon NEXT|
|Affiliation|| Free Pact Alliance|
|Pilot(s)|| Aoba Watase|
Luxon is a white and blue prototype Coupling Valiancer belonging to the Free Pact Alliance. It was piloted by Aoba Watase. Together with Bradyon, it was developed under secrecy by the Alliance army. It is slightly different from Bradyon; it has a gun in the right hand and draws its sword in the left one, contrary to the Bradyon. It also has an attached module at the shield from where it can draw its sword. During Coupling, the shield deploys wings, and its shoulder and two facial compartments open as well. The wings radiate a blue color.
- Nector Sword M10N "Straight Edge"
- The Luxon is equipped with a sword. It is unsheathed from a module at the shield.
- Assault Rifle M252A2 "Lancehead"
- The primary ranged weapon of the Luxon.
- Remote Boot-Up
- If another Coupling Valiancer is active, it is possible to remotely boot-up it's twin Valiancer. However it requires a large amount of energy.
- Coupling System
- During Coupling the Luxon gains wings that enable it to fly greater distances and at greater speeds. The pilots also share skills, abilities and experiences while increasing the abilities and the output of the Valiancers. During coupling the Luxon is also able to perform Code T2 Rise with Bradyon for 30 seconds. This creates a powerful concentration of energy that can be used to deflect projectiles.
- The Luxon is named after the massless particles known as luxons.
- Luxon's fate is unknown after it was stolen by the Zogilia Republic, although the cockpit was refitted onto the Karura.
- Luxon has a successor, the XV-7101 Luxon NEXT, which was recovered by Aoba Watase.